StarLadder CIS RMR 2021 offers a battle not only for $100,000, bud also for a fair amount of RMR points, which can get you to the two million dollars PGL Major Stockholm on the verge of October and November.
Entropiq, currently sixth team in the CIS reagion, will start the StarLadder CIS RMR from the closed qualification, which begins on 18 June. From eight participatin teams, five will advance to the main event.
Entropiq can meet invited teams like forZe, K23 or Nemiga. From the open qualification get their chance ex-Marlian and EC Kyiv. The last two participants will be decided in the second open qualifier.
StarLadder CIS RMR 2021 - main event
Tournament organiser StarLadder, as a follow up to the recent events surrounding team Akuma, which faces accusations from match fixing, released a statement, where it details how the event will be played. There are five important points, which should eliminate any doubts concerning fairness of the competition:
1. We will not provide data to any 3rd party with a delay of less than 20 seconds.
2. We will set at least 110 seconds delay on all of our GOTV.
3. Voice communications of all teams will be recorded for every game.
4. Webcams of the players will capture what is happening on the player’s screen; this video feed will also be recorded for every game.
5. All matches of StarLadder CIS RMR will be played on FACEIT platform using the FACEIT anti-cheat software.
The closed qualification itself is scheduled to happen during 18-21 June. Main event for $100,000 and 1,500 to 2,000 RMR points starts on 27 June. Twi champion will be crowned on 4 July.